Les Granges have been stylishly converted from farm buildings close to Eymet and Bergerac in the Southern Dordogne, France. The views and surrounding countryside are truly gorgeous. The gîtes have been renovated with character and comfort creating a beautiful summer holiday location. The large four bedroom gîte sits at the front of a half-acre garden, with the smaller one bedroom gîte to the side. They are completely independent of each other with their own front doors and parking areas. There is a salt water solar heated swimming pool, fenced for security.
The Périgord is blessed with a thousand and one castles, heritage sites and historical monuments. There are many Bastide towns to visit with night markets during the warm summer months that provide music and open air dining. These very popular markets have stalls full of local produce, home-made gifts, wines and local crafts.
The beautiful Dordogne river, 483km long, provides swimming, pedal boating and canoeing/kayaking. There are local lakes for swimming and water-skiing. The Pays de Bergerac has extensive forests and numerous trekking trails to be enjoyed on foot, horseback or bike. And of course, the area is also world renowned for its delicious wines! Visit local vineyards and discover their wines; Monbazillac, Duras, Bergerac, St Emilion and many more.
There really is something for all the family to do in this beautiful part of south west France.
LA VIELLE GRANGE (sleeps 8/9)
- One bedroom with king-size bed and cot
- Bath and shower room with WC, hairdryer
- Well equipped kitchen and social area with wood burner, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave
- Large dining room, dining table with eight chairs and double doors leading onto the terrace
- Cozy lounge with wood burner, UK TV and WiFi
- Iron and ironing board
- Drying rack
- Electric freestanding fans
- Two bedrooms, one with king-size bed and travel cot with ceiling fan, one with king-size bed and child's bed with ceiling fan
- Shower room and WC
- One bedroom with two double beds
LA PETITE GRANGE (sleeps 2)
All on ground level:
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge space
- One bedroom with king-size bed
- Shower room and WC
- 10 x 5m solar heated salt water swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols
- Outside terrace with BBQ
- Large established garden
- Private parking area
- Private front doors to each gite
Flexible arrival and departure days
No pets allowed
No smoking allowed
Prices are per weekFlexible arrival and departure days5 nights minimum stayBed linen, bathroom towels are providedPool towels are provided€350 refundable security deposit
At the end of each rental we ask our clients for comments on their stay - we hope that the following comments will help making your choice of property easier
Les Granges is new to us, we look forward to receiving your feedback
Les Granges is in the south of the Dordogne | Sigoulès 6km | Eymet 8km | Miramont-de-Guyenne 16km | Bergerac 21km | Bergerac airport 21km | Duras 22km | Bordeaux airport 105km | Toulouse airport 196km | Caen ferry port 638km | Calais Eurotunnel 886km