The gîte is on one floor:
- Large comfortable living space with well equipped kitchen area, dining table and chairs and lounge area
- The kitchen has a cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Lounge area with 2 comfy sofas, WiFi, UK TV and wood burner
- Double doors from the lounge area out to a private terrace
- Door from the kitchen area to the bedroom with king-size bed and en suite shower room with WC
Cot, highchair and baby bath are available upon request.
- Private terrace with table and chairs, parasol, BBQ and sunloungers. There are lovely views from the terrace across farmland to the village nearby
- The gîte opens out straight onto the extensive pool terrace set within three walls of the old barn with rattan furniture, sunloungers and parasols
- Heated 10m x 5m pool with Roman steps set within the walls of the old barn
- Table tennis table, table football, boules and swings
- Along with the main house, the gîte is set in over an acre of grounds with lovely views all around, the owners grow fruit and vegetables which they are happy for you to make use of
- Ample parking on the driveway
No pets allowed.
No smoking allowed inside the gîte.
When the gîte is rented out the owners live in the main house. They have worked in the hospitality business and are very discrete, but of course they are available if required.
Flexible changeover day, 2 nights minimum stay.