The converted windmill is made of natural stone which means it is cool in summer and warm in winter. There are French shutters to the windows and doors. For comfort, ceiling fans have been added in some rooms and fly screens have been added to the main windows.
- Kitchen/dining room with a fully fitted and equipped kitchen including cooker, microwave, large fridge (with small freezer compartment), washing machine, ironing facilities, crockery and glassware. Dining table and chairs, wall mounted electric heater
- The shower room has a small shower under the stairs and a WC
- Open plan staircase to the first floor
- Double bedroom with king size bed, washbasin, hairdryer and under stairs wardrobe/storage area with hangers, rails and shelves for clothes
- Wall mounted electric heater
- Open plan staircase to the second floor
- Lounge area with two comfortable armchairs, sofa, chest of drawers, a coffee table and a wall mounted electric heater
- There is a delightful view from the lounge window over the vineyard, across the village church steeple towards Chateau Theobon and the hillside beyond
- The windmill has an 8m x 4m x 1.3m deep private swimming pool for your sole use with a sunny poolside patio with parasols and loungers
- Private garden which covers a quarter of an acre with pretty views on three sides and several large shady trees. There is a BBQ, a double hammock and a pergola with seated area. The layout of the garden has been designed for you to enjoy shading from the mid day sun and enjoying the evening sunsets
- Off road parking
Please note that there is a public footpath running the other side of the fence in the vineyard but it is rarely used. Work may be taking place on the vines in the vineyard dependent on the time of year.
All stays of one week receive a welcome basket, stays of two weeks or more receive in addition to the welcome basket a bottle of champagne and afternoon tea for two.
Short breaks out of season:
- Out of season short breaks are available at €120 per night, 3 nights (Friday to Monday) or 4 nights (Monday to Friday), these breaks include chocolates and a bottle of champagne
- The pool is closed out of season