- Open plan living room styled to be cosy and comfortable, to be enjoyed in either the summer or the winter with a large sofa and 2 chairs, large coffee table, log burner large enough to heat the whole house when needed, flat screen TV with UK FreeSat available, free WiFi throughout the property
- Open plan dining area with dining table that seats 12, board games and books
- Large, well appointed kitchen with island with high stools for 4 people, range cooker with electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, kettle, cafetière for ground coffee, plenty of crockery and cutlery with polycarbon glasses and plastic crockery/cutlery for use around the pool, picnic set, ironing board and iron
6 bedrooms, 5 on ground floor with 1 on first floor:
- Bedroom 1 - double bed and en suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 - twin beds or double as preferred
- Bedroom 3 - double bed
- Bedroom 4 - double bed
- Bedroom 5 - twin beds or double as preferred
- Bedroom 6 situated on first floor - double bed
- All bedrooms have hairdryers and electric fans
3 bath/shower rooms:
- 1 family bathroom with large bath, double shower, sink and WC
- 1 bathroom with double shower, sink and WC
- 1 bathroom en suite for bedroom 1
- Complimentary soap, shower cream and conditioner
- Private and safe gardens surrounded by fields and lovely views
- A gorgeous sun-trap pool area with an alarmed 10m x 5m pool, exclusively for guests' use
- Sun loungers with cushions and parasols
- Solar shower
- New dining tables and seating for 12 plus parasols
- Charcoal BBQ
The owner is close at hand to make sure everything runs smoothly for your perfect holiday in this fabulous area. She can even do a shop ready for your arrival for a small charge. A complimentary welcome basket will greet you consisting of fresh baguettes, free range eggs, tasty cheese and the all important wines from the region.
Pets allowed with a small extra charge - please ask us
No smoking allowed inside the property.
All bed linen, bathroom towels and pool towels included with a bed linen/towel change for bookings of more than one week.
High chair and cot available.
Fishing and horse-riding nearby, wine tours by arrangement.
Lower rates for smaller groups may be available outside of peak season - please ask us.